These files contain no format conversions, are not compressed and represent the truest mastered sound of your original recording. It is a big file. If you have recorded at any resolution at 24 bit between 44.1kHz to 96kHz, we will provide you with a master at the same resolution, which doesn’t lose the benefit of the extra bits and samples captured during recording. This HD file is MFiT ready for uploading to iTunes and will supply better encoding into the latest iTunes codec.
Online Mastering Prices
Price Breakdown Per CD Master:
First 2 songs - $50 each / Songs 3 thru 5 - $45 each / 6 Songs & Above - $30 each
16 - Songs - $565
17 - Songs - $595
18 - Songs - $625
19 - Songs - $655
20 - Songs - $685
11 - Songs - $415
12 - Songs - $445
13 - Songs - $475
14 - Songs - $505
15 - Songs - $535
6 - Songs - $265
7 - Songs - $295
8 - Songs - $325
9 - Songs - $355
10 - Songs - $385
1 - Song - $50
2 - Songs - $100
3 - Songs - $145
4 - Songs - $190
5 - Songs - $235
Includes up to 1.5 hours of update time per project, not including client supplied new mixes.
Additional Update Time - $50 Per Hour
Additional Versions and Additional Version Updates- $50 Per Hour
Songs, including additional versions, longer than 8 minutes add an extra $5 per minute
Rush Service (When Available) - Add 25%
CD Reference Disc’s - $5 Each
We accept checks, credit cards and cash.
MASTERING HELP FAQ:
100 Manhattan Ave. Suite 903
Union City, NJ 07087
Mastering has evolved into two categories; the traditional stereo mix and multitrack stems or separations. Although stems are not used to remix your song they do allow for greater mastering flexibility by allowing access to the individual tracks.
We offer both convenient online sessions and attended sessions for real time input with your engineer.
Mastering may include but is not limited to:
• Sonic Enhancement with EQ & other tools
• Dynamic Enhancement and Optimization
• Stereo Image Enhancement
• Sequencing, Spacing, Fades and Song Editing
• PQ, ISRC and Text Encoding with Verification
• Audio Restoration
Production Parts Include:
• DDP Master Files for CD Replication
• Digital Distribution Files for the Internet
• Vinyl Masters
• High Definition Audio Files
• MFiT Files (Mastered for iTunes)
• CDR Reference Discs
• HD AUDIOPHILE MASTER FORMAT •
If you desire changes to your mixes while keeping the original stereo balance that you like, stems are the way to go. Stems are the equivalent of your stereo mix broken down into several separate stereo tracks. You can provide us with up to 8 stereo stems, at zero fader level, that are the equivalent of your original stereo mix along with the original stereo mix for comparison. This is an affordable method to have your song fine tuned at a fraction of the cost of remixing.
• Refining Your Mix Using Stems •
Submit 50% estimated deposit based on the amount of songs being processed.
Fill out the Booking Form and upload your source files to us via our ftp site.
How Online Mastering Works:
- Supply us with a relevent example track so we can learn your sonic preferences.
- Based on your example we will supply you with the first mastered song for approval if needed.
- Upon your approval we will master the remaining songs.
- We will then supply you with a reference of all mastered songs.
- Based on your feedback we will make any updates and supply a new reference if needed.
- Upon your approval we will generate a DDP file and/or Digital Distribution WAV files.
Please make the deposit
Fill out the Booking Form
Send your files
We can not start your project before receiving the Form and deposit.
1 - 4 Songs - $25 / 5+ Songs - $50
CD+Text encoding w/client verification- $25
Additional HD Master Formats:
High Definition - Mastered For iTunes (MFiT) - Vinyl Masters
$50 Per Hour ($25 Min.)
DDP Master Files for CD Replication:
Attended Mastering Session: - $100 Per Hour
Online Mastering from Stems - $75 Per Song